My Twitter Updates

Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday

Got up around 6am this morning and went for another short run. I went out and ran a little over 2 miles. I really need to get back in the habit of running just about every day I can in order to prepare myself for my long distance goals. Again, I was nervous about running in the cold, but it wasn't that bad.

I'm sending out my first email about the TEAM and actually asking (and hoping for donations). Fingers crossed. This first effort is just going out to family and friends. I want to put a few dollars in the tip jar before I start going whole hog.

If you want to check out my TEAM website and donate anything yourself, Here's the LINK. It really is for a fantastic cause, which I'm going to elaborate on and on about I'm sure.

No comments: