My Twitter Updates

Monday, November 26, 2007

Chance of Rain Inside The Gym - 0%, My Friend

I've been feeling a little puny the past few days, but I knew I had to get my "long" run in. I missed the GTS (Group Training Session) with the TEAM, due to them kidz and I in Dublin for Thanksgiving syndrome or TKAIIDFT syndrome for short. Plus it's been raining off and on all day, and I don't want to push the puny into full blown sick.

So, I decided to run on the treadmill today. Once I got going it went really well. I ran 10K in about 57 minutes, which is a record for me. I know the treadmill is way easier than the road, but still.

Tonight, I thought about Michelle, a friend of mine. She sent me a quick email and told me about her family and their struggle with cancer. Four of her Aunt's: Nell, Shirley, Cricket, Margie, all died from it. So, tonight's run is in honor of them.

If you want to donate to my TEAM in Training cause and our fight against Leukemia and Lymphoma you can click on the link to the right. You can also go to my TNT webpage, or the society's, and learn more about what they do and how your donation will make a difference.

No comments: