- You forget the dates of birthdays and anniversaries, but never the date of your first race.
- You have to make a serious effort to talk about something else other than training with your non-active friends.
- The back of your car looks like a locker room.
- You smirk on the inside when a non-endurance athlete asks how many miles are in a marathon or half marathon.
- The art in your house is the free Nike posters that you get from the local sports store.
- Your family groans as once again they find themselves in the car measuring how far you trained this morning.
- Your dog hides when you get the leash.
- Olive Garden is where you hang out.
- You are constantly washing training clothes, but you have to go through the pile of clothes on the floor to find something to go to work in.
- Your weekly training mileage is higher than your weekly driving mileage.
- You own your car but make payments on your bike.
- You can only get major projects done at home during taper weeks.
- You have a $4000 bike strapped to your $2000 car.
- You have trouble keeping lunch under 2000 calories.
- You think nothing of walking into public places dressed in tights like a super hero.
My Twitter Updates
Friday, March 07, 2008
You know you are a TNT distance athlete if...
at 3:06 PM