My Twitter Updates

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Still Going



So far I've run over 170 miles towards the finish line of the Country Music Marathon in Nashville on April 26th. I'm running at lunch, in the mornings, late nights, on the street, on trails, and on the treadmill. Running, running, running... but now it's time to spend just as much time fundraising. I'm not even at 25% of my goal and time is counting down.

Remember, your checking balance may get a little smaller, but your heart will get a whole lot bigger. To those who have given so much already, I thank you. And to those who have encouraged me along the way, thanks for that too. I am so fortunate, please help me help those who aren't as lucky as us. Help fight Leukemia and Lymphoma today.

Valentine's Day is a day of love and giving... This would be a little bit of both.

No comments: